Thursday, February 18, 2021

Birthday Wishing - Colorado Craft

 

Hi there and I hope you are doing well.  The cold weather seems to be keeping me in my craft room more than normal these days so I've been working on using my coloured pencils again.  When I first started stamping, I used coloured pencils until I discovered Copics so I thought I'd try to get better at using them.

This sweet little bunny is from Colorado Craft's Anita Jeram collection and I love the whimsical nature of them.  This particular set is Birthday Wishing and I decided that since I was working with the pencils, I'd keep the card simple so it's a single bunny for today.

Thanks for stopping by and if you are in a winter season like me, stay warm!

Supplies:

Prisma Pencils - Bunny 106810% French Gray, 1070 30%, 1072 50%, 1076 90%, 1018 Rose Pink, 1014 Deco Pink; Balloon 993 Hot Pink, 929 Pink, 1018 Pink Rose

Stamp & Sentiment - Colorado Craft Birthday Wishing

Dies - Creative Expressions Scalloped Layer Dies

Misc - Enamel dots

3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful card and sentiment thank you for making me smile love it Love and hugs Carole x

kiwimeskreations said...

A single bunny may be, but he is super sweet and so exquisitely coloured Marilyn. And overall beautiful card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this sweet image- recently discovered this Stamp company and love their images!!! Beautifully done- love everything about it!