Sunday, February 21, 2021

A Hand to Hold - Lili of the Valley LOTV

 

Hello and I hope you are well.

Today's card is a Lili of the Valley (LOTV) stamp I've had for ages, in fact they don't make the stamps anymore but it is available as a digital image.  I've always liked this image and how you can see the little bear adores his companion.  Sweet stuff!

It's rather difficult to see in the photo but I used the Elizabeth Craft Designs framing mats for the window and those are a fabulous die which would show better if I had contrasting colours but it looks quite nice, like a portrait.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Copics:
Hair - E59/57/55/53/50
Sweater - YG17/13/11
Skin - E11/00/000

Supplies:
Image - LOTV A Hand to Hold - I've linked it to the digital image in their Etsy shop.
Sentiment - My Favorite Things Snuggle Bunnies (sadly, I think this has been discontinued because I cannot find it in the shop)
Dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs Frame It Stitched Ovals, MFT Stitched Blooms

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I just love this sweet image! Darling card~!!!

Katrina Bufton said...

Beautiful card Marilyn, I love this stamp.
Hugs,
Katrina x

kiwimeskreations said...

Exquisite - the image, the colouring and the way you have mounted the image Marilyn are all amazing. Love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine