Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Let's Fly a Kite - All Dressed Up


Hi and I hope you are having a grand summer.
A new challenge begins today at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and the theme is always Anything Goes with the only rule to enter being you use an All Dressed Up image.  If you don't have any, they can be can either be purchased at the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop or by downloading one of several cute freebies offered on the blog.
For today's card, I've used the cute Let's Fly a Kite digital stamp which was part of the July 2018 release and this is the first chance I've had to play with this pretty little thing.  Oh, and just for the record, I won another battle with my Silhouette machine.  A very small one and simple by most standards but I did manage it.  Baby steps...
You can find this little beauty and so many more over at the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop but I'll warn you, you won't be able to stop at just one!
Be sure to head on over to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog where you can see all kinds of inspiration from the rest of the girls on the team.  Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan PageFacebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Copics:
Dress - B97, B95, B93, B91
Hair - E47, E44, E43, E40
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000
Supplies:
Dies -MFT Flower & Leaf Trio (this die has been discontinued but it's still one of my favourites and I use it a lot)

6 comments:

Anne said...

Adorable! I love that sweet image and the sentiment is perfect
Anne x

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coloring!!!! What a cutie.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab design and image.xxx

Petra-loves-paper said...

Beautiful coloured image, love your card, great sentiment by the way, greetings Petra

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie, Marilyn, and you have coloured her so beautifully too. A wonderful card
Blessings
Maxine

Sandy said...

I love your card Marilyn but the sentiment? Well I hate to tell you but I have been telling myself this for almost 74 years and I still don't believe it. Well ...... on a good day I might!
sandy xx