Thursday, August 9, 2018

Hippo Fun - Rubbernecker Stamps


Hi and I hope you are well.  Today's card is using a cute little set of clear stamps called Hippo and it's a fun set, especially for making birthday cards for children.  
I've been making some of my cards smaller, the A2 size instead of the 6" x 6" and they are growing on me.  At first it seemed so odd and they appeared to be tiny compared to the larger ones but I do like them.  I'll still be doing some of the bigger ones... old habits are hard to break, aren't they.
This was quite a quick card to do, I just stamped and coloured the hippos, did the sentiment which is also part of the set, added some brads and it is done!
Check out the Rubbernecker Stamps blog for tons of inspiration and also the  Rubbernecker Facebook Page.  There is also a Facebook Fan Page with lots of inspiration, updates on sales & product and a great place to post your Rubbernecker Stamps creations.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Hippos - C7, C5, C3, C1, R14, R20
Supplies:
Rubbernecker Stamps -3104 Hippo Clear Stamps

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn, this is hipporiffic. Great coloring ad design.

Anne said...

That’s adorable, those hippos are so cute and you’ve coloured them beautifully
Anne s

aussie aNNie said...

Hippo's are the cutest, love this adorable card.xx