Sunday, May 20, 2018

Thinking of You - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Hi All!  Sometimes you need a general card which just reminds someone how important they are and that's the theme of today's card.  I seem to be doing a lot of smooshing lately but I like the technique.  It looks interesting and is easy to do.  This was fairly simple and once it was smooshed I embossed the Circles background with Ranger's Liquid Platinum which my new favourite embossing powder... such a lush colour.  I did the same embossing with the sentiment.
That's it... a quick and easy card!
Be sure to pop the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog and the Elizabeth Craft Designs Family fan page to to find more inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Other:
Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet Distress Ink, Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder

2 comments:

Debra K. said...

Is your shaker card supposed to be on this page or do I go to the Elizabeth Craft blog for it?
The smooshing on the second card makes a great background for your embossing and I like the embossed sentiment too. This is a really useful card for card stash and would be suitable for a an in a different colour. Debra x

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful.