Sunday, May 20, 2018

Ethel in Leotard - Rubbernecker

Ethel is back and she just cracks me up... she's a sassy ol' gal!  She's got her exercise gear on and is ready to rock!  I don't often use a stamp multiple times but Ethel made the grade... this is the second time I've used it and I will again because she's so perfect for various cards.  In case you are interested, there's also a corresponding die to this stamp.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Rubbernecker Supplies:
74-16 Ethel in Leotard
824-04 You're so Fabulous sentiment
5112D Mixable Flower Stack
Other Supplies:
Glossy Accents (glasses), Copic markers, Maja Designs paper

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Hilarious!! Such a great image and the sentiment is brilliant 🤣

Dotty Jo said...

Totally love this! Jo x

Lorraine said...

Brilliant image and sentiment
Lorraine x

Dawn Phillips said...

Bless you. I've been trying to remember who made these stamps. I used an ancient stamp on a card the other day and couldn't credit the company. You've made a fab job. I'll go and amend my post. Love Dawn x

jimlynn said...

LOL!!!! Oh My GOODNESS!!! I LOVE IT!!! Your card if fantastic of course but that image just "sings".
Lynn

Aileen said...

Ethel cracks me up too especially in her glittery spandex, my ohh my you know how to dress this babe up. Great card.

Debra K. said...

What an hilarious sentiment! Ethel looks resplendent in her sparkly leotard and shoes. Your card just makes me smile :). Debra x

aussie aNNie said...

Back from my holidays and catching up with my comments.
A fun and fabulous card and gorgeous colours...stunning design.xx
[aussie aNNie blog]

Sandy said...

Wonderful Marilyn! Sometimes I sparkle and sometimes I don't!
Sandy xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Too funny. There are a few ladies that I know would love this card, hehe.

Anne said...

Fabulous, what a great image and that sentiment is so funny - love it!
Anne x

wannabcre8tive said...

Ethel is looking mighty fine in her glittered exercise outfit. You have colored this wonderfully and I love the humorous sentiment.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Where can I purchase this stamp, both picture and sentiment