Friday, April 27, 2018

Dorothy the Dreamer - Stampingbella

Hi and how about that spring weather?  The snow is finally gone and the temps are lovely here.
I've a quick post today with a card using Stampingbella's Tiny Townie Dorothy the Dreamer.  I've had this card done for awhile but haven't had a chance to post it.  I do love those stamps and this one is fun and full of whimsy and is perfect for a little gal I know.  There's a lot of colours on this one so I'll list the main Copics below.  I added Glossy Accents to her glasses and lots and lots of Stickles.  Squiggles for the book title were added with a .03 Copic Multiliner.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Dress - B97, B45, B41
Imaginary Friend - R85, R83, R81, R00
Hearts - R89, R85, R83, R81
Supplies:
Stamps & Sentiment - Tiny Townie Dorothy the Dreamer
Hearts - Magnolia Heart Kit
Challenges:
Magnolia-licious - Anything Goes with an option of Rain
Stampingbella - Make it Sparkle

14 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn, this is adorable. Love the glitter and sparkle. Those hearts are just too cute.

aussie aNNie said...

WOW this is awesome, love your amazing card Marilyn and I love these stamps, thinking I really need to ink mine ...thanks for the inspiration...hugs.xHave a lovely weekend.


[aussie aNNie Blog]

Debra K. said...

Oh, I just LOVE this card!!! The image just made me smile and is so beautifully coloured as always. Love the glittery hearts you've added. I know a slightly bigger gal who would love this card too :D. Debra x

crafthappyann said...

love love love your card Marilyn.

Lynne said...

A fabulous card Marilyn! I love these images and you've coloured it beautifully. I love how you've coloured the little monster too and your hearts shine wonderfully x

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, this is amazing!! Such a lovely image which you have coloured beautifully and the added hearts finish it off perfectly xx

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful card that colouring is superb Love and hugs Carole x

jimlynn said...

Beautiful coloring on such a fun image! Love your card Marilyn and just that right amount of sparkle.
Glad the weather is warming up a little bit for you now. Spring is here!
Lynn

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Marilyn, I love your image and you have coloured it beautifully.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Adorable image Marilyn and coloured beautifully..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandy said...

You know I love to follow you Marilyn - your coloring is down right amazing. Anyone can stamp but not not everyone can color well. This has to be one of my favorites. Not only for the image but the beautiful colors as well. Her little legs encompassed by her frilly skirt and ya gotta love her glasses! This has to be my favorite!!
Sandy xx

Lorraine said...

Aww, love it!
Lorraine x

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card, lovely coloring!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh dear- this is just fantastic! It shows off your coloring skills so much! Beautiful card- so wonderfully done : )