Thursday, August 15, 2024

Take a Bow - All Dressed Up Challenge

It's been very quiet my way for a couple of months but I'm back and getting back on track.  I hadn't even picked up my markers during that time and although it feels good to be colouring again, it seemed to take longer than what I remember.

I am thrilled to announce I am back on the All Dressed Up design team.  I have always loved the sweet images drawn by Wendy Burns and I'm definitely looking forward to being with the team again.

For my card, I chose to use the adorable Take a Bow.  I've always been partial to these little ballerinas and this is another sweet one.

Be sure to head on over to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog where you can see all kinds of inspiration from the rest of the girls on the team. Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!

Copics:
Hair - E49/47/44/41
Skin - E11/01/000/0000/R21
Dress/Hearts - BG18/15/13/11/10; YR18/15/00

Supplies:
Image - All Dressed Up Take a Bow
Dies - Verve Heart Quartet, Whimsy Sprinkles Scallops Rectangle
Misc - Tumbled Glass distress ink, Stickles, white Posca pen

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely to see you here again Marilyn. I love this image, and the way you have coloured her is exquisite!! An amazing card
Blessings
Maxine