Monday, May 13, 2024

Thanks a Latte - Stamp Anniething

Hi!  Hard to believe it is May already and that in a month, 2024 will be half gone.  I swear, the older I get, the quicker time goes by.

Today's card is probably one of the fastest cards I've ever made and believe it or not, not a single piece of paper was garbaged in this project and that has to be a record for me.

I used the Thanks a Latte GC Add On die, the Woven Stars stencil and distress inks and that's it!

Be sure to check out the Stamp Anniething Facebook Fan page for the design team inspiration and the Stamp Anniething website for all the new product.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Stencil - Stamp Anniething Woven Stars stencil
Dies - Stamp Anniething Thanks a Latte GC Add On

Misc - Old Paper, Antique Linen, Garthered Twigs, Lost Shadow, Hickory Smoke and Picked Raspberry distress ink, White Posca pen

No comments: