Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Old Friends (again!) - My Favorite Things



  A few days ago, I posted a couple cards using the Old Friends stamp set from My Favorite Things for ages.  I was making cards for a show so also used the second set of people for this one and I love the images.  This set is just how I remember my Grampa & Gramma looking and although they've been gone for years, I think of them often and have such wonderful memories.  It was Gramma who sparked my interest in crafting... she always had a neat project for us kids to do and we looked forward to it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamp - My Favorite Thing Old Friends

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Another pair of fabulous cards Marilyn - what an amazing Gramma she must have been! What a blessing to have lived close to them
Blessings
Maxine