Thursday, April 4, 2024

Dionne - I'm So Clueless - Stamp Anniething


Day 2 of Stamp Anniething's April's Clueless movie themed release and today the team is showcasing Dionne - I'm So Clueless.
 
The background colour is sponged in with Candied Apple and Aged Mahogany distress ink and I laid the new Plaid Stencil down and tapped Versamark over it, removed it and added white embossing powder.  It's kind of a ragged look but I like it.

Be sure to check out the Stamp Anniething Facebook Fan page for the design team inspiration and the Stamp Anniething website for all the new product.

Thanks for stopping by!

Copics:
Hair - E49/79/77/57/55
Skin - E33/21/00/000, R20
Clothing - C3 then added white and black lines, R37/32
Socks - C5/3/1
Hat - C10/8/5/3/1/00

Supplies:
Image/Sentiment - Stamp Anniething 
Dionne - I'm So Clueless
Dies - Stamp Anniething 
Dionne - I'm So Clueless outline die, LockerBuilder die
Stencil - Plaid Stencil
Misc - 
Candied Apple, Aged Mahogany distress ink, embossing ink, powder

No comments: