Sunday, March 3, 2024

Jolly Snowman - Purple Onion

 

As I was digging through my stash, I came across Purple Onion's Jolly (snowman looking up) and wondered why there's no ink on this stamp because it's just the cutest snowman!  As of today, I can no longer say that because I made a couple of cards with this guy.

The background is distress ink and I applied them in this order:  Picked Raspberry, Tumbled Glass, Wilted Violet, Broken China, Chipped Sapphire and finally Black Soot.  I've used this colour combo several times when doing background because I think it's so pretty.  Taylored Expression's Twinkle Twinkle background stamp and white embossing powder finished it off.

Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific week!

Copics:
Nose - W09/99/97/95
Twigs - E29/25/21
Scarf - R89/85/83/81
Snowman - T33/1/0

Supplies:
Stamp - Purple Onion's Jolly (snowman looking up), Taylored Expressions Twinkle, Twinkle
Sentiment - Purple Onion's Handwritten Holiday
Misc - distress inks as listed above, embossing powder, Stickles

No comments: