Monday, April 8, 2024

Carly Cupid - Stamp Anniething

 

Hello and I hope all is well with you and yours.

For this week's Stamp Anniething DT post, I've used the Carly Cupid digital stamp.  I am late, I had intended to post it before Valentines Day but things got a little crazy around here so I am just getting to it now.  

I used Kitsch Flamingo distress ink on the card, then spattered with Picked Raspberry and finally some white paint.  The sentiment is embossed, the hearts coloured with Picked Raspberry and then I added Stickles. 

Be sure to check out the Stamp Anniething Facebook Fan page for the design team inspiration and the Stamp Anniething website for all the new product.

Thanks for stopping by!

Copics:
Shirt - T3/1/0
Skirt - RV19/02/00
Skin - E04/11/01/00/000/0000, R20
Hair - E49/47/44/43/40
Bow/Quiver - E29/25/23/21

Supplies:
Image/Sentiment - Carly Cupid, Sam - Be Mime for the sentiment
Dies - Hearts are from the Home Word die
Misc - Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry distress ink, white paint, Stickles

No comments: