Friday, January 5, 2024

Prince - Let's Go Crazy Stamp Anniething

It's Day 2 of Stamp Anniething's January release and today we showcase Prince - Let's Go Crazy.  I have always been a huge Prince fan so it seemed like a good idea to play his hits as I was making the card.  I will admit this release has stretched me... two images with curly black hair... yikes!  Curly hair is not easy to do but I powered through and this is the last card!  I also used the Card Mat Builder die and made my background using Amethyst alcohol ink.

Be sure to check out the Stamp Anniething Facebook Fan page for the design team inspiration and the Stamp Anniething website for all the new product.

Thanks for stopping by!

Copics:
Hair - C10/8/7/5/3

Clothes- V09/5/02
Skin - E15/13/11/31/30, R22

Supplies:
Image/Sentiment - Stamp Anniething Prince - Let's Go Crazy
Dies - Stamp Anniething Prince - Let's Go Crazy outline die, Card Mat Builder die
Misc - 
Amethyst alcohol ink, Stickles

No comments: