Monday, October 9, 2023

Scary Movies - Stamp Anniething

 

It seems like ages since I've posted - seems like I've been busy but I can't tell you a thing I've done.  The days just fly by!

Today's DT card for Stamp Anniething is the Scary Movies image... these images are just so not my style but since my last release didn't arrive in time for me to use the dies and stencils, a Hallowe'en card fits the bill. All I know about this character is that he is from the movie Scream but believe me, I have never, nor intend to never, ever watch it.  I avoid scare movies and cannot sit down and watch one.

The background is Villianous Poison, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot distress ink.  I embossed the Web of Spiders Stencil, sentiment die and webs with Brutus Monroe's Raven Sparkle.  Love that powder... it's a very sparkly black and something new for me.

Be sure to check out the Stamp Anniething Facebook Fan page for the design team inspiration and the Stamp Anniething website for all the new product.

Thanks for stopping by!

Copics:
Ghoul - 100, C10/8/5/3/100/00

Supplies:
Image - Stamp Anniething - Scarey Movies
Dies - Graveyard Builder, Spooky
Misc - Villianous Poison, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot distress ink, Brutus Monroe's Raven Sparkle

No comments: