Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Mary - Always Be My Boo - Stamp Anniething

 

It is Day 1 of the June release at Stamp Anniething and today's card showcases Mary - Always Be My Boo.  There's some cute little characters in this release and if I'm being honest, I didn't have a clue who they are.  I haven't seen the movie and my grands are all older so don't have the toys.

This stamp and matching outline die are very clever, the arm is a separate piece and looks so cute with a pop up square.  The door is also a clever die... the panels are separate and there's a corresponding stencil.

Be sure to check out the Stamp Anniething Facebook Fan page for the design team inspiration and the Stamp Anniething website for all the new product.

Thanks for stopping by!

Copics:
Hair - C10/7/5/3/1, V12
Skin - E04/11/01/00/000/0000, R20
Pants - V17/12
Shirt - RV34/32/00
Shoes - C5/3
Eyes - E23
Monster - YG17/13/11/01

Supplies:
Image/Sentiment/Outline die - Stamp Anniething Mary - You'll Always Be My Boo
Dies - Door Builder
Paper -Monster Door Stencil
Misc - Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed distress ink, Stickles

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous card Marilyn, but like you I have no knowledge of the series the stamps are based on :)..
Blessings
Maxine