Friday, June 9, 2023

Kitty - You're So Awesome It's Scary - Stamp Anniething


Today is the third and final day of Stamp Anniething's June release and here is Kitty - You're So Awesome It's Scary.

I had a hard time choosing a background for this card.  Difficult and so very messy!  I had bottles, inks and powder everywhere but finally got it finished.  I used crackle texture paste and the Cobblestone stencil for the background, then added the stars from the Falling Stars stencil to the rectangle and circle.  Again... messy, messy, messy!  After the paste dried, I rubbed in Faded Jeans and Seedless Preserves distress ink and gave everything a light misting with Shimmer Spray.  It took all afternoon, a zillion pieces of paper and some splashes on my computer screen but it's done and I'm happy enough with the result but wouldn't you know it... I got a little splat mark in the eyeball when I touched the Glossy Accents before it was completely dry.

Be sure to check out the Stamp Anniething Facebook Fan page for the design team inspiration and the Stamp Anniething website for all the new product.

Thanks for stopping by!

Copics:
Hair - 100, E49/47/V06
Skin - E11/21/00/000/0000, R20
Suit - BV08/04/02/00/000

Supplies:

Image/Sentiment/Outline die - Stamp Anniething Kitty - You're So Awesome It's Scary
Dies - Shaker Basics #2
Stencils - Cobblestones, Falling Stars
Misc - Faded Jeans and Seedless Preserves distress ink, Shimmer Spray, Glossy Accents, Crackled Texture Paste

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

All I can say Marilyn is that it was worth the effort in making this card as it is stunning - love your gorgeous textured background(s) and beautifully coloured image
Blessings
Maxine