Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Rainbow - Honeybee


Hi there and I hope all is well with you.  Spring is just around the corner and I'm looking forward to it.  It's my favourite time of the year because I love seeing everything turn green, the sun feels so warm and even the birds are happy.
Todays card uses the Honeybee Rainbow Builder Accents.  Love this die set, so pretty and versatile.  I opted to cut the rainbow pieces out of white paper and colour them with Copics but they look so nice cut from patterned paper too.  Remember being in school and learning rainbow colours with the acroynym ROY G BIV?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Copics:
Pink - RV04/02/00
Orange - YR07/02/00
Yellow - YR15/11/00
Green - YG06/01/00
Blue - BG05/01/000
Indigo - BV02/00/000
Violet - V04/01/000

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful rainbow Marilyn, and a fabulous card as a result of your use of it - I learnt Richard of York Gave Battle In Vain for my rainbow colours :)
Blessings
Maxine