Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Puddle Jumper - Stamp Anniething

 

Hi there and I hope all is well with you.

Today's card uses Stamp Anniething's Puddle Jumper digital image and the sentiment from the Harriet Take Time to Unwind stamp set.

This little gal is so cute and it immediately reminded me of my kids when they were young... all littles and even some biggles love to splash in puddles!

Be sure to check out the Stamp Anniething Facebook Fan page for lots of inspiration and the Instagram Stamp Anniething has loads of creativity to show you. 

Copics:
Skin - E13/11/02/01/00/000/0000, R20
Hair - E49/59/57/55/53/51
Baubles - Y19/11
Bootss - T9/7/5/3
Jacket - B99/95/93/91
Puddle - B95/45/21/60

Supplies:

Stamp - Puddle Jumper
Sentiment - Harriet Take Time to Unwind
Ink - Sky Hybrid Ink
Paper - Magic Memories
Misc - White gel pen

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

I still have to splash in a puddle sometime when I see one!
So cute and fun.
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

I don't like to splash in the puddles, but I do love scuffing the leaves :)
This is delightful Marilyn - love your colourful strip up the side and the great use of the sentiment. You have coloured her beautifully
Blessings
Maxine