Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Snowflake Tags

 




More tags!  I just received the Reverse Confetti Snowflakes stamp and coordinating die set and knew it would make the perfect tags.  Such a shame about the shop closing because I've used and always enjoyed their beautiful stamps and dies.

I had made a card using Jenn Shurkus snowflake idea and thought the same techniques would make cute tags as well.

I have to say, the Sunny Studio Scallped Square Tags was a great investment and I've used them many, many times.  They give a different yet really classy look to the tags.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous week!

Supplies:
Stamps - Reverse Confetti Snowflakes
Dies - Reverse Confetti Snowflakes, Sunny Studio Scalloped Square Tags
Misc - Lawn Fawn Snowflake Background Stencil, gold glitter, Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry Distress Ink

No comments: