Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Reindeer Love - My Favorite Things

 




Here comes the start of my annual tag blitz, trying to get ahead of the game and get them done before the big rush.  For this set of tags, I used MFT Reindeer Love set which is just the cutest stamp!

You know, it's so easy to get die cutting and pile up a little supply of die cut pieces but when you begin the colouring, it's like 'whoa... but was I thinking?' I cut out 3 sets of two so when you count everything up, that's 18 base cuts, 6 sets of embossing and 12 reindeer.  I do tend to get carried away but I like to do them and seem to always use them up 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Copics:
Reindeer - E37/35/33/31/30; E53/51/50; T5/3, R20
Antlers - E25/23/21
Bows & Scarves - RV04/34/32; YG17/13/11

Supplies:

2 comments:

crafthappyann said...

just had to stop by and say hi, your tags are so cute. Ann

kiwimeskreations said...

Cute images and beautiful tags Marilyn - love them
Blessings
Maxine