Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Cuppa Cactus 2 - Newton's Nook


Hi!
For today's card, I've used the cute Cuppa Cactus set again - it probably looks familiar because I had posted a card in using it in September.

I'm working on getting a couple sets of cards made for gift giving and this cute set made the cut.  I was hoping to gift them at Christmas but I've got a ways to go before I get enough done.

Thanks for stopping by and stay well!

Copics:
Cactus - YG17/13/11/00, RV02/00/000
Cups - T3/1/0

Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Newton's Nook Cuppa Cactus

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

It doesn't get any prettier than this! LOVE!
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

How wonderful Marilyn - love the sentiment and image - and your colouring is, as ever, exquisite. It all adds up to a stunning card
Blessings
Maxine