Monday, July 11, 2022

Dehlia - Loralie Designs


 I was going through and sorting my stamps and ran across this beauty called Dehlia from Loralie Designs.  I'd forgotten I had it but I love her... I remember being so thrilled with it when I got it and my daughter said... 'that's so weird'.  Well, she's not weird, she's fabulous and I love this stamp!  The only source I could find for buying these stamps now is on Ebay but the seller has so many that I wonder if it might be the artist.  Here is the link I found on Ebay.

I struggled a bit with the hair but in the end I'm happy enough with it.  It was a bit difficult with those big swooping curls but the gal is done!

Thanks for stopping by!

Copics:
Hair - T9/7/5/3/1
Corset/Bow - BG18/15/13/11
Gloves - C3/1/0/00
Skin - E11/01/00/000, R20

Supplies:
Image - Loralie Designs Dehlia
Misc - Stickles, white Posca pen

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a beauty Marilyn, and I can see why you love her - you have made a wonderful job of colouring her, abnd the mounting od her is perfect
Blessings
Maxine