Saturday, April 30, 2022

Use Vellum - Three Room Studio Stamps Challenge

 Happy Saturday!  It's time for another fun Saturday Challenge for Three Room Studio and this week's theme is to create a card/project using Vellum.

I have to admit, this is a tough challenge for me and I'm not sure why it is but at any rate, I kept it fairly simple.  I embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum powder onto the vellum so it's fairly quick and easy. I've used the Three Room Studio Hello Friend stamp set for both the sentiment and image.

You can check the design team members participating in the challenge at:

        You can check the design team members participating in the challenge at:
        Marilyn you are here OR @onestampingfool
       Karen - @cardsstampsandink
       Sheila - @sheharper

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Image - Hello Friend
Sentiment - Hello Friend

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Marilyn - love your background, and the embossing on the vellum is beautiful
Blessings
Maxine