Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Birthday Ghosts

 

Hi there and I hope all is well with you.

Gerda Steiner's Ghosts stamp set is cute, funny and perfect for my grandson's birthday.  He just turned 10 and the Riley & Company Funny Bones Ghosts of Things We Ate is a great match and gives validation for all the noises little boys make!  I know he will think it's hilarious.

I sponged some black soot distress ink, spattered with black paint and cut the center with Honey Bee Stamps Happy Christmas die.  The outer scallop is Your Next Stamp's Stitched Scallop Rectangles.  After stamping, cutting out and colouring the ghosts, I spritzed them with some Shimmer Spray for a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by and have the best week ever!

Challenge:

Gerda Steiner Share Your Designs Challenge

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Marilyn, this is perfect for a 10 year old - I have a 9 yr old grandson and know it will be a hit when it is received!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Debbie L said...

I saw this in the recent Gerda Steiner challenge and I had to pop in and tell you how much I like it. The layout with that sentiment is hilarious and I love that you kept it black and white. Fabulous card.