Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Polar Bear - Impronte D'Autore

 

Hi there and I hope you are well and staying warm, especially if you are in a cold area like I am. Brrr.... I do not like the cold weather!

I found the sweetest stamp set and think the images in this set are just the cutest ever! The set is Polar Bear from Impronte D'Autore, they've got some nice sets and I have a couple more on my 'must have' list.  

On the card front, I stamped the image and sentiment, coloured it with Copics, then did a partial cut with a circle die. Distress inks were used with a circle stencil on the card base and embossed with Shabby White Frantage.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the background you created for this gorgeous polar bear image Marilyn - a beautiful card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine