Saturday, January 1, 2022

Just a Moment - Three Room Studio Stamps

Happy Saturday everyone!  It's time for another fun Saturday Challenge for Three Room Studio.

This week our challenge is to create a card and the theme is Anything Goes so it's Easy Peasy, right?  I chose to use the Just a Moment digital stamp.

I don't look this cool but this is exactly how I feel now that the Christmas rush and preparations are over.  I enjoyed it immensely but nonetheless, I am happy to start fresh which brings me to wish you and yours a 'Happy New Year'!  I hope 2022 brings us health, happiness, peace and prosperity!

Now, check out my fellow Design Team members... 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Copics:
Sweater - E37/35/33/31/30
Hat - T7/5/3
Skin - E13/11/00/000, BG10
Table - E47/44/43/40
Cup - Y28/26/35/32
Hair - E59/57/55/53/50

Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Just a Moment digital stamp

2 comments:

Danni said...

I love this card!! Fabulous coloring!!

Sheila H said...

Beautifully done!