Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Sleepy Bear - All Dressed Up Release


It's here! December is here! 

Where did this year go and how did we get to the end of it so quickly?  Sometimes it seemed like it was so long and dragged out but then again, it seems like it's flown by.

We have a new release at All Dressed Up stamps. I have been given the Sleepy Bear image to use and I think this is such a cute wintery image.  

We've also got more new images and here's a snap of the three new ones and each one is adorable:


I thought I would do some experimenting with distress inks.  I see so many cards with beautiful skies created with them.  I wasn't sure about this at first but I am quite pleased with the result.

Be sure to head on over to the to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog where you can see all kinds of inspiration from the rest of the girls on the team. Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!

Copics:
Bears - W3/1/0
Scarves - R83, RV00, G28/21, B45/41, Y23
Snow - BG11/10

Supplies:
Image - All Dressed Up Sleepy Bear
Misc - Taylored Expressions Twinkle Twinkle Background stamp with white embossing powder, Honey Bee Double Stitched Squares, Distress Inks in this order: Picked Raspberry, Tumbled Glass, Wilted Violet, Broken China, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot

1 comment:

debs29blue said...

I love this, it is absolutely gorgeous! The background is beautiful ❤️X