Saturday, December 11, 2021

Namasleigh Again - Three Room Studio Challenge


Happy Saturday!  Can you believe how close we are to 2022 and wouldn't it be wonderful if in the new year the world calmed down and we got back to normal?

Time for another challenge at Three Room Studio and this week's theme is Winter.  I'm afraid I didn't follow the theme very well this time... I get pushed for time, do a project and then check to see what the theme is.  Not very organized, is it?  Actually, if you use your imagination a bit, I did follow the theme.  You see, it's snowing outside, a real bad blizzard and Santa is in the house where it's warm and he's doing his yoga.  It's so cold and wintery outside that Rudolph is in the house too!



This image is one from the Namasleigh digital set and I like it so much.  I previously used one of the other images from the set hereThere's four images and two sentiments in the package plus you have the option of adding the bun or not. 

Here's the list of my fellow Design Team members who are also participating in the challenge:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Three Room Studio Namasleigh 
Dies- Paper Smooches Hearts


1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Marilyn I do love your card, and how you explained how you used the set theme to fit your card :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine