Friday, December 3, 2021

Holiday Hangout Card - Trinity Stamps

 

Hi there and welcome to a gnome Christmas! As I said before, this is my first gnome stamp set and I'm liking it a lot. It's not that I haven't liked gnomes but I just didn't have any stamps of them until I got the Trinity Stamps Holiday Hang Out stamp and coordinating Holiday Hang Out die set.


The gnome is coloured with Copic markers and I added a bit of Wink of Stella to the ornament. The letters are made with Trinity's Graham Cracker die set. These letters are quite small at .7" and it took a bit of time and patience but I'm pleased with the look.  I did three layers of heavy cardstock, glued them together and then coloured each one with R29/27/24.

Be sure to check out all the great stamps, dies and other product at Trinity Stamps. The Trinity Stamps Facebook Page has plenty ideas, inspiration and the Trinity Stamps Facebook Community Group to connect with other Trinity Stamps fans.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Copics:
Hat/Ornaments - R39/37/35/30, YG17/13/11
Skin - E13/11/00/000, R20
Shoes - C7/5/3/1
Alphabet letters - R29/27/24

Supplies:

Image - Trinity Stamps Holiday Hang Out stamp
Dies -  Trinity Stamps Holiday Hang Out die set, Trinity Stamps Graham Cracker die set
Misc - Wink of Stella, enamel dots

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

On Marilyn., this is gorgeous - love your colouring of the image and how you have mounted it is gorgeous
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine