Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Holiday Tags - The End (well, almost)!


Hi!  I'll have one more post after this with Christmas tags.  Gotta tell ya, I love making them but this time I took on a bit too much.  Seemed like a good idea at the time so I cut out 16 of them... then it's time to colour and it seemed like it would never end!  But in the end, I have a healthy stash of tags plus I have enough extra to give away.


The digital image is from a company called Pink Petticoat and then they changed to The Lovely Studio but I can't find them anywhere now so I think she's closed shop.  Such a shame because she had the cutest images.  


The tag die is Avery Elle's Easy Layers Tags Elle-ments and it is fabulous!  It's considerably larger than any other tag die I have and they will surely stand out on any gift.  I have one more tag post and then am completely done with tags for 2021!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Pink Petticoat Santa



No comments: