Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Gnome Tags - Trinity Stamps


Hi and I hope all is well with you.  Good here and I'm busy with trying to get a little stash of gift tags finished.  I like to add the handmade ones to my gifts plus give a little bundle to a couple of special people so they can use them on their presents.

I have not jumped on the gnome wagon before but when I saw these nifty little guys, I had to have them because they are super cute and there's so many ways to use this stamp and die set.  I'll have a couple of cards using the same set later on.  The stamp is Trinity Stamps Holiday Hang out plus I've used the coordinating Holiday Hang Out die set.


The images are coloured with Copic markers and I cut an extra blank to glue on the bank so you can't see where the markers bleed through plus it gives a place to write on.

Be sure to check out all the great stamps, dies and other product at Trinity Stamps. The Trinity Stamps Facebook Page has plenty ideas, inspiration and the Trinity Stamps Facebook Community Group to connect with other Trinity Stamps fans.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Copics:
Hats/Ornaments - R39/37/35/30, YG17/13/11
Skin - E13/11/00/000, R20
Shoes - C7/5/3/1

Supplies:

Image - Trinity Stamps Holiday Hang Out stamp
Dies -  Trinity Stamps Holiday Hang Out die set
Misc - Wink of Stella, gold twine, gold Spica pen

2 comments:

corysnana said...

These are OMG - cute!! Great coloring and fun gnomes! Glad you jumped on the gnome-wagon for these cuties!

kiwimeskreations said...

Super cute tags Marilyn, and so beautifully coloured too
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine