Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Folded Hug - Trinity Stamps

 

Hi and I hope all is well with you. Good here and I have to admit, I am enjoying the cooler crisp autumn days. It won't be long and the leaves will be off the trees, probably one good windy day and the branches will be bare.


Today's card uses Trinity Stamp's Folded Hug stamp set and the 4 Bar Code die set. This card worked up quickly because the only colouring I did was the main word 'Hug' and then a couple small trim pieces. After colouring, I added dots with a white Posca pen.
Be sure to check out all the great stamps, dies and other product at Trinity Stamps. The Trinity Stamps Facebook Page has plenty ideas, inspiration and the Trinity Stamps Facebook Community Group to connect with other Trinity Stamps fans.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Sentiment - BG18/15/13/11

Supplies:

Image - Trinity Stamps Folded Hug
Dies - Trinity Stamps 4 Bar Card Die
Misc - White Posca Pen

No comments: