Wednesday, September 15, 2021

All Dressed Up for Mummy - All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge


Hi there!  I hope all is well with you.

Today's card is for the September challenge at All Dressed Up stamps and I've used the All Dressed Up For Mummy digi image.  Although I love all the fun images, I don't usually make a lot of Halloween cards but this year I thought I'd pop one in the mail for a sweet little girl I know.  I thought it looked familiar so I went searching my blog and I did the same image way back in 2013 and you can see it here.  Fun looking back at this... sheesh, that was 8 years ago!

Be sure to head on over to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog where you can see all kinds of inspiration from the rest of the girls on the team. Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!

Copics:
Jeans - B97/95/93/91
Bandages - T5/3/1
Skin - E11/21/00/000
Pumpkin - E99, YR18/16/14, Y13
Shading - C3/01/00
Supplies:
Sentiment - computer generated
Misc - Stickles, googlie eyes

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Marilyn this is spookilicious a great choice of image, amazing colouring and a lovely design
hugs
lorraine x