Sunday, August 1, 2021

Blooming Bunch - Trinity Stamps

 

Hi there and I hope you are well. Today's post comes with some exciting news for me and I'm thrilled to be able to say I am one of the new brand ambassadors for Trinity Stamps.

My first project is a card using the pretty Blooming Bunch stamp set and the Scripty Love die set.  I quite like floral stamps but have to admit they sometimes intimidate me but I was pleased with how this one turned out.  All except for the final step of adding the sentiment and I see I smudged some distress ink and you know that stuff is almost impossible to get rid of once it's there. At least I've never had any luck making it disappear so if you know of a way, let me in on the secret!

I stamped the image with Versamark ink and then embossed with Brutus Monroe Alabaster White and proceeded to colour with Copics. The outer edges were shaded with Hickory Smoke distress ink which is the smudge culprit!  So annoying but short of starting over, I had to live with it.

Be sure to check out all the great stamps, dies and other product at Trinity Stamps The Trinity Stamps Facebook Page has plenty ideas, inspiration and the Trinity Stamps Facebook Community Group to connect with other Trinity Stamps fans. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Copics:
Flowers - YR32/11/00/000,YR31 E44/43/41; RV34/32/00
Leaves - YG97/95/93/91; YG17/13/11; G24/21/20; G45/41

Supplies:
Stamps - Trinity Blooming Bunch
Dies - Trinity Scripty Love
Misc - Brutus Monroe Alabaster White embossing powder, Hickory Smoke distress ink

2 comments:

Charlene Stalker said...

Marilyn: Your card is so beautiful and I would have NEVER noticed the smudge (you should leave that part out next time) if you had not mentioned it. My total focus was on the beautifully embossed colored flowers. I do use what is called an Abrasive Sanding Block for lightly sanding ink smudges which works well if the color is light enough. You can find them cheaply on Amazon. They are white rectangular sanding blocks. Great creation and thanks for sharing.
Looking forward to more creations from you.

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations Marilyn - so glad you have been honoured with the new ET position. Your work is amazing, and this fabulous card is no exception, it's beautiful.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine