Saturday, July 3, 2021

Wile E Coyote Birthday



Hi and I hope all is well with you.

So... I've had this Impression Obsession stamp for ages and was waiting for the right time and card to use it and it's finally happened! I needed a card for a guy who has a great sense of humour and I knew he would appreciate it on his birthday card. Then off to find a roadrunner or coyote image but of course I wasn't able to find a suitable digi and didn't have a stamp so I went to the colouring pages (Wile E Coyote Coloring Page- DinoKids. - Coloring Home) and found this guy right away. Every time I look at this card, it makes me laugh because I remember as a kid, every Saturday morning sitting and watching that ole coyote trying to trap the roadrunner and never succeeding.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Copics:
Wile E - E49/44/43/41, E55/53/51

Supplies:
Sentiment - Impression Obsession Big X
Image - Wile E Coyote colouring pages
Dies - Gina Marie Stitched Rectangle
Misc - Hickory Smoke and Black Soot distress ink

3 comments:

@StampingTherapy said...

I love this image and the sentiment. So perfect!!! Where can I find the image?

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh wow, what a fabulous card Marilynn - thanks for the giggle too - that's such an awesome sentiment!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous card, I LOVE the sentiment.
Katrina x