Thursday, June 3, 2021

Pink Blessings - TLC Designs

I have some exciting news to share with you.  I have joined the TLC Creations design team and today is my first post.

For my card, I used the pretty Blessings digital image and paired it with one of the What is Love sentiment which is included in the set.

This is such a sweet image and makes me think it would be a perfect baby card or a card you put in your child' treasure box so they know how cherished he/she is.

I sponged in Worn Lipstick & Spun Sugar Distress Ink and then spritzed water to get the mottled effect.  The wings were brushed with clear Wink of Stella and Stickles added to the flowers.

For more inspiration, news and a place to share your creations, be sure to check out the TLC Designs Creative Sharing Facebook page.  The TLC Designs Blog and TLC Designs You Tube channel has some great ideas, tutorials and inspiration to share as well.  Of course you can also check out the TLC Designs shop for some great images and dies.

Thanks for stopping by!

Copics:
Dress - W5/3/1
Wings - T3/1/0,RV00
Hair - E59/57/55/51
Skin - E11/02/00
Supplies:
Stamp & Image - Blessings
Misc - Worn Lipstick & Spun Sugar Distress Ink, Stickles, Clear Wink of Stella

2 comments:

Nancy said...

WooHoo! Congratulations on the new DT, Marilyn! I'm so glad I talked you into applying! lol It's a beautiful card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations on your DT appointment - a well deserved recognition of your awesome talents Marilyn
Love this card - it's exquisite, and so beautifully coloured
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine