Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Rainbows & Unicorns

 

I have been busy making some cards for kids, mostly little girls and did some more rainbow themed ones.  This one is similar to a card I did a couple weeks ago, same layout, stamps and dies except this one has a unicorn.  The unicorn is from Craftin' Desert Divas and is called Magical Unicorn.  Sadly, that is another company which is no longer in business.  I used the My Favorite Things Happy Rainbows die which I coloured with copics and then added some Frantage.  The clouds are also My Favorite Things and from the Stitched Clouds set.  The heart is from the Verve Hearts die and the rectangle is Gina Marie's Stitched Rectangle.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Copics:
Rainbow - RV02/00, YR07/02, Y15/11, YG06/01, BG05/01
Heart - V04/01

Supplies:
Misc - Stickles, Speckled Egg distress ink

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

How gorgeous Marilyn - the sentiment gave me a smile too :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Katrina Bufton said...

Lol, fabulous sentiment. Love your frantage rainbow.
Hugs,
Katrina x