Friday, April 9, 2021

Oh Happy Day!

 


Hello and I hope all is well with you and yours.
Today's card was a bit of an experiment and took a lot of help from my sister who is brilliant with the Silhouette Cameo.  I am not.  I asked her to make me a Big Hugs file and it must have taken her all of 10 minutes so she sent it back to me and I cut it with the Scan n Cut.  The little mouse is called Oh Happy Days by Stampabilities.  I'm not fond of mice at all but this little one does make a person smile.
The Your Next Stamp Stitched Scallop Rectangles was used as a base over the pretty aqua So Punny paper from Doodlebug designs.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Yes Marilyn, that mouse made me smile - and you have coloured him so beautifully. Love your sentiment
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE IT, everyone needs hugs.

Morale Design said...

Intteresting read