Saturday, December 5, 2020

Mom's Hibiscus - Three Room Studio Challenge

 

Hi there and I hope all is well with you and yours.
Today's card is for our latest challenge at Three Room Studio and this week's theme is 'Miss You' and the challenge host is Pocono Pam.  
I kept my card fairly simple and lighty sponged in a background of Tim Holtz's Tumbled Glass distress ink.  The sentiment is from the Simple Sentiments set and the flower which is one of my favourites is from the Mom's Hibiscus set.  This set has the coordinating die which I used to cut around the image.
The challenges are now hosted on the Three Room Studio blog and although there are rules, they are simple and easy to follow so I encourage you to join in.
Be sure to check out the Three Room Studio shop to have a look at the stamp sets, to the Three Room Studio blog, the design team blogs and Instagram
Thanks for stopping by!
Copics:
Petals - T5/3/1/0
Leaves - YG17/13/11
Supplies:
Stamps - Mom's Hibiscus, Simple Sentiment
Dies - Mom's Hibiscus Die Set, Your Next Stamp Stitched Scallop Rectangle
Misc - Tim Holtz's Tumbled Glass distress ink

No comments: