Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Meowy Christmas - All Dressed Up Stamps

 Honestly, I don't know where this month is going.  I always think I have lots of time but then all of a sudden I realize we are 10 days away from Christmas.  Luckily I am done my shopping and everything is wrapped with most of it already delivered but there's not a bit of baking anywhere... and there might not be either!
We have a new challenge at All Dressed Up stamps for December and I've used the Meowy Christmas digital image.  Not sure why I've never used this image before because I think it's quite cute for a holiday card.
The challenge is always Anything Goes with the only rule to enter being you use an All Dressed Up image. If you don't have any, they can be can either be purchased at the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop or by downloading one of several cute freebies offered on the blog.
Be sure to head on over to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog where you can see all kinds of inspiration from the rest of the girls on the team. Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan PageFacebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Copics:
I was instruction lazy this week, running behind and because there's so many colours on the card, I didn't bother to write them down.
Supplies:
Image - All Dressed Up Meowy Christmas 
Dies - Memory Box Blooming Poinsettia, Memory Box Double Stitch Scalloped Rectangle Frame
Misc - Stickles

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

How beautifully colored and love all of the fun greenery and the poindettia! Fun image- lvoe the banner as well!