Sunday, October 4, 2020

The Way You Move - Stampingbella


 I've been going through my card box and have found some cards which I have never posted and this is one of them.  hahahha... it's so old the stamp is no longer made.  It's a Diane Duda stamp which was made by Stampingbella and called The Way You Move.  I like the whimsical and primitive nature of these stamps so it's something different from me.  I had pieced the dress and buds from the stamped flowers from a piece of My Mind's Eye Sunshine paper and then added some flowers cut from CC Designs 5 point flower die.  
Thanks for stopping by!
Copics: 
Hair - E49/47/44/43/42/YR31
Dress Shading - BG13/11/10

3 comments:

Claire said...

Fabulous colouring. Love the design
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the beautifully coloured image.xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Oh so glad you found this one it’s delightful Love and hugs Carole x