Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Elliott & Marcel Hugs - Purple Onion

 

Hi there and I hope all is well with you.  We had a bit of snow but it didn't last long and is gone now, thank goodness.  It's cold though, you definitely need a winter jacket.
Today's card uses the sweet image from Purple Onion called Elliot & Marcel Hugs.  I immediately wanted this stamp when I saw it plus I got two more by the same artist.  
For whatever reason, I never seem to have thank you cards on hand so decided to make this into one so I quickly did up a sentiment with my computer.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Elephant - T7/5/3/1
Supplies:
Sentiment - computer generated

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous ,beautifully coloured.xxx

Dotty Jo said...

So cute and your colouring is gorgeous, Jo x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Goodness- this is so very sweet! I love love the image!