Monday, September 28, 2020

Party 2 -CraftEmotion

 

I discovered a new for me brand of stamps and I just love those bug eyed little creatures, so fun!  They are CraftEmotions and I ordered them from Nellie Snellen in the Netherlands.  I wanted 5 sets desperately and the shop is so accommodating with reasonable prices and more than fair shipping charges.  Bonus... it took only 7 days for it to arrive from the Netherlands to Canada so I'm very impressed with their service.  This set is Party 2 and has some silly big eyed animals plus sentiments.
I dug out my Memory Box Honeycomb Stitched Circle which I've had forever but never used and cut it out of glittery black paper.  The sentiment is Elizabeth Craft Designs and also cut out of the glitter paper.  I just knew I had some bee paper in my stash and sure enough, a package of Close to My Heart paper was in the drawer... brand new and unopened!
Stay well and thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Stamp - Nellie Snellen Party 2
Dies - Memory Box Honeycomb Stitched Circle, Elizabeth Craft Designs Words 1 Celebrations
Paper - Close to My Heart

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this,what a great fun card.xxx

Nancy said...

That is just the cutest bee EVER, Marilyn! Love this design of this wonderful card! :o)