Sunday, September 20, 2020

New Home

 

Hello and I hope all is well with you.  It's good here but definitely fall weather with it being a little cooler and the leaves on the trees are quickly changing colour. 
Today's card was made for someone who has purchased a new home so I sent this along with the housewarming gift I had made.  The cute little mushroom house is a digi from Pink Petticoat but they no longer sell under that name.  She now makes her images available under The Lovely Studio.   I have so many of her images and am very glad I got them when I did because she doesn't have them all listed in the new shop.
Thanks for stopping by, take care and have a great week!
Image - Pink Petticoat
Misc - Stickles 

4 comments:

Doreen said...

You and me both,I am a great pink Petticoat fan, I also have all their Papers too, Your card is just gorgeous.xxx

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Gorgeous. I do love toadstools
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Renee said...

Super cute Mar. I love the colors ❤️

Renee said...

Super cute Mar. I love the colors ❤️