Saturday, September 12, 2020

Mom's Hibiscus - Three Room Studio Add a Sentiment Challenge

 

Hi and I hope all is well with you.  Today's card is a slimline using the Mom's Hibiscus stamp and the Simple Sentiment Set from Three Room Studio Stamps.  I think the Hibiscus sets is one of my all time favourites and I've used it several times.
Three Room Studio is now hosting challenges on the Three Room Studio blog and although there are rules, they are simple and easy to follow so I encourage you to join in.
Be sure to check out the Three Room Studio shop to have a look at the stamp sets, to the Three Room Studio blog, the design team blogs and Instagram
Thanks for stopping by!
Copics:
Hibiscus - RV69/66/63/00
Leaves - YG67/17/13/11
Supplies:
Stamps - Three Room Studio  Mom's Hibiscus Simple Sentiment Set

1 comment:

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,love the long thin shape.xxx