Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Summer Trainers - All Dressed Up Release

Hi and welcome to the new release at All Dressed Up digi stamps and another month with four beautiful new images. Below is a pic of all the new images which are available for purchased in the store now:
Aren't they fabulous!
I was given the Summer Trainers to use and to be honest, I did gulp when I saw the image but I took a deep breath and dug in.  I do wish I had not chose to use the Copic C grays for the shoes because they ended up being very dark.  Still, for being my first pair of shoes, I think they are ok.
Be sure to visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog to see what else was created by the team for this release. While you are there, take a peek at the current challenge where the theme at the is always Anything Goes with the only rule to enter being you use an All Dressed Up image. If you don't have any, they can be can either be purchased at the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop or downloading one of several cute freebies offered on the blog.
Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan PageFacebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Supplies:

Image - All Dressed Up Summer Trainers
Dies - Papertrey Ink, Lil Inker Inside Out
Misc - Stickles

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

I can understand your gulp Marilyn, but I think you have made a wonderful job of colouring the shoes, and don't think they are too dark at all. An awesome card!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine