Saturday, July 18, 2020

It's Your Birthday -Art Impressions


Hi there!  I hope you are well and staying safe.
I needed a birthday card for a fellow who has a wicked sense of humor so I went looking in my stash and found Art Impressions Corset Birdie and the Of Corset sentiment.  Such a funny image and sentiment and it makes me laugh every time I look at it so I know he got a kick out of it too.
Copics:
Rooster - T3/1/0
Comb & Wattle - R59/46/43
Corset - G29/09/06
Legs - E27/23; YR12
Supplies:
Image- Corset Birdie - I cannot find either of the AI stamps on their site so I've written to find out if they've been discontinued.  Hope not.
Sentiment - Of Corset
Dies - Paper Smooches Gift Tags
Misc - Old Paper & Tumbled Glass distress inks

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the sentiment, this is just gorgeous.xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a wonderful card Marilynn - I had a real giggle!! Only AI would think up that combination!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun and a silly sentiment- love your card and as always, your great coloring!!!