Saturday, June 20, 2020

Honeybear Stuffy - Stampingbella

Hi and I hope you are enjoying the summer.  Sometimes it seems difficult to get up the motivation to make a card and I don't know why.  In these strange times where it seems I rarely go out, it's hard to get up enough steam to go downstairs and craft.  The next day it's like my shoes are on fire, I can't get down there fast enough.
I was going through my basket of Stampingbella images (yes, it's a basket and not that small either), I found this sweet little bear image that I've always liked so today was the day to put some markers to it.  It's a great stamp and quite large, perfect for the 5.75" cards I like to make.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Copics:
Bears - E37/35/33/31/30
Hive - Y26/23/21
Pot - C8/7/5/3
Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Stampingbella Honeybear Stuffies
Misc - Enamel dots
  

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Marilyn - love the image and that quote is priceless. As ever your colouring is perfect, loving the 'texture' in the bears.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

This is Sooooo Adorable and love the way you coloured and got such great texture on the bears xxx