Saturday, March 21, 2020

Three Room Studio - Sketch Challenge

Hi and welcome to the our challenge at Three Room Studio and this week it is a sketch.
For my card, I used the Doggie Spa Day set. I'm not gonna lie... normally sketches are my favourite challenge but I did struggle with this one and must have looked through every single die I had but nothing was suitable.  I do like this set though, that cute little dog wrapped in the blanket is so sweet.
Every time I see a dog, it reminds me of one we had who has since passed from old age.  Roo had a grand life land lived like a little prince.  He was a miserable little turd though... always barking and growling but he was as cute as can be, had loads of personality and loved his bath and getting dried with the hair dryer.  Maybe he did think he was at the spa.
Anyway, enough stories from me and here's the sketch:
You can enter the challenge on Instagram and share it by using #TRSCardChallenge 
Be sure to check out the Three Room Studio shop to have a look at the stamp sets, to the Three Room Studio blog, the design team blogs and Instagram
Three Room Studio products are currently available at ONLY the following retailers. Any other retailers selling Three Room Studio products and not listed here are not authorized and the products being offered are therefore counterfeit (AKA: Stolen).
Three Room Studio: http://www.threeroomstudio.com
Simon Says Stamp: http://www.simonsaysstamp.com
Scrapbooking Fairies: http://www.scrapbookingfairies.com
Artful Angel: http://www.shopartfulangel.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Copics:
Pups - T5/3/1/0;  E37/35/33/31
Towels - R89/85/83/81;  G28/24/21/20
Table - Y26/23/21
Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Three Room Studio Doggie Spa Day
Challenges:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Your Next Stamp - Cute Critters

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightful card Marilyn - I am sure those dogs are pampered pooches! And yes, that sketch would have been a challenge!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Chrissy said...

Awesome card Marilyn and fabulous colouring and love the cute pup in his towel..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coloring and a fun card. My daughter's dog goes in on a regular basis...where my son's dog...huh? So it's like city dog and country dog.

cottagerca said...

great card